Monday 3 March 2014

Pancake Day

Tomorrow is pancake day (hooray!) and although I'll not be the one making them this time, I thought I'd just share some recipes. If you're going to go for the traditional english pancake, simple with lemon and sugar, I've used this recipe from Delia Smith before. The lovely Poires au Chocolate blog has complied lots of recipes for crepes which look delicious and perhaps go a little bit further in terms of style, taste, and difficulty.

However, if you want to go for something different, can I suggest my puffy American-style pancakes? These are really good eaten with maple syrup and strawberries as suggested, but also with streaky bacon or melted chocolate! The recipe is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about this post! Thanks!