Monday 27 January 2014

{BAKE!}


Here are some pictures from I cute photo shoot I created in the holidays! Just for your inspiration… because who knows, maybe today's the day to make up a batch of chocolate chip muffins? They taste so good when they're tiny little ones to. And did you notice… it also means you get two!


I love funky washi tape, vintage look craft papers, miniature buntings, tiny coloured beads, fun scrapbook style art and cute paper cupcake cases. I also have a love for doilies which my sister tells me is very strange. Maybe their just one of those love it or hate it things!


Maybe you think it is a bit over the top to spend time taking photos of cute stuff. But it's what I love to do and it makes me happy to play with colours and shapes and cuteness! Isn't God good to have made a world full of bright colours, varied shapes, delicious smells and all kinds of awesome food?! 

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love colours too! They look like a good bake to make when you don't know what to do.
    Washi tape is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about this post! Thanks!